New York Times
Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers
November 28, 2021
Will Smith with Mark Manson
The actor, producer and musician tells his life story and lessons he learned along the way.
2. The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity
David Graeber and David Wengrow
A reinvestigation of social evolution and suggestions for new ways of organizing society.
3. The President and the Freedom Fighter: Abraham Lincoln, Frederick Douglass, and Their Battle to Save America's Soul
The Fox News host gives an account of the relationship between Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass.
4. The Storyteller: Tales of Life and Music
A memoir by the musician known for his work with Foo Fighters and Nirvana.
5. The Lyrics: 1956 to the Present
A two-volume celebration of 154 songs, with handwritten texts, paintings and photographs from the songwriter's archives.
6. Immune: A Journey into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive
The founder of the You Tube channel Kurzgesagt gives an overview of elements of the body's immune system.
7. My Body
The model and actress explores the subjects of feminism, sexuality and power.
8. Taste: My Life Through Food
The award-winning actor reflects on his career, Italian-American heritage, meals and mishaps.
Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen
Conversations between the 44th president and the multiple award-winning musician on a range of topics.
10. Going There
The former anchor of the
CBS Evening News
describes some of the personal and professional challenges she faced.
11. To Rescue the Republic: Ulysses S. Grant, the Fragile Union, and the Crisis of 1876
Bret Baier with Catherine Whitney
The Fox News chief political anchor recounts challenges faced by Ulysses S. Grant.
12. Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: The Story of Schitt's Creek
Daniel Levy and Eugene Levy
Character profiles, major story moments and behind-the-scenes tales from the Emmy Award-winning series
Bob Woodward and Robert Costa
journalists detail the dangers and challenges during the transition to the Biden presidency.
14. American Marxism
Mark R. Levin
The Fox News host gives his take on the Green New Deal, critical race theory and social activism.
15. E.R. Nurses: True Stories from America's Greatest Unsung Heroes
James Patterson and Matt Eversmann with Chris Mooney
A collection of stories from people working in big-city and small-town hospitals.
© 2021 All rights reserved by New York Times Syndication Sales Corp. This material may not be published, broadcast or redistributed in any manner.
A version of this list appears in the November 28, 2021 issue of The New York Times Book Review. Rankings reflect sales for the week ending November 13, 2021.